These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Amp Farm 2 killed my Amp Farm 1 amps, effects and add ons? How to resolve?
by MichaelSaulnier on 2012-08-03 11:37:25

I purchased a 1.x series copy of Amp Farm along with some upgrades for the amp and effects.

Then I installed a trial verion of Amp Farm 2.x and I've subsequently lost access to my 1.x version full set of amps and effects plus the add ons.

How can I resolve this and get back access to my original purchased amps and effects?

Re: Amp Farm 2 killed my Amp Farm 1 amps, effects and add ons? How to resolve?
by QsBlues on 2012-08-03 16:27:16

Not sure what OS you're running, but generally, any tones reside in a folder called, "Documents".  In Windows, it's "My Documents" in the admin or root access profile.  On Mac, look in your home folder under, "Documents".  IF they were saved under these two platforms, they will be found in those locations.  If you're running Linux, best of luck to you.  Sorry.

If anything else, you should be able to still see those tones in PodFarm 2.  If you look in the Presets section, you will be able to select if you want PodFarm 1 or 2 tones to be available to load.  1st icon to the left of the "LINE 6" logo is the preset tab.  Click on it and you'll find whatever you saved. 

Good luck.

Namaste,

Q

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.