These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Feedback Problems with PODxt Live
by vylancex on 2012-08-24 16:53:27

First I'll start with the problem. Every time I connect with Garage Band I get an annoying staticy feedback that I can't seem to make go away.

I have recently purchased a new iMac and transfered all the data from my old Mac to my new one. This is when I noticed the problems occuring.

I hooked all my equipment back up to the old computer to make sure it wasn't the USB cable being a problem, or the POD itself. It worked perfectly when I hooked it up to the old computer. So I know that it's not an issue with the POD or the USB cable. I decided to download Audacity to make sure that it wasn't just a Garage Band problem. Sure enough, despite some ridiculous latency issues, the static was sitll present in Audacity.

I have updated all the drivers and software through the Line 6 Monkey.

I can't seem to figure out what the problem is. I've searched up and down the Line 6 and Apple websites to try and pinpoint the problem but have come up with nothing.

Is it possible the POD is too "old" and doesn't work with the new OS yet? Or that the OS isn't updated for it as of yet? (The OS I'm running is only a few weeks old, after all).

Any help and insight in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Re: Feedback Problems with PODxt Live
by toneman2121 on 2012-08-25 22:28:41

i don't know a thing about recording...still. but this might help you, if you haven't seen it alreadyhttp://line6.com/support/community/support/computer_based/computer_audio_set_up_and_troubleshooting_

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.