These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider IV/Spider Online

Help: Spider IV 75 Screen issue, EQ screen
by chux219 on 2012-08-24 18:45:52

Hey Guys

My screen continues to change to the EQ settings for no reason, even if I change the presets it will still automatical change itself back to that screen.

If someone could give me a hand, it would be much appreciated.

Re: Help: Spider IV 75 Screen issue, EQ screen
by fflbrgst on 2012-08-28 08:20:23

Does this happen whether you are playing an instrument through the amp or not?  It sounds like a control is 'waking up' as if it is getting moved.  You may have a problem with one of the knobs or potentiometers a knob controls.

Have you tried a factory reset first?  (Hold the A button in while turning on the amp)

by brandolj on 2012-08-30 10:19:19

I have the same issue.  Doesn't matter if I'm playing or not - screen always shows the EQ settings.

by fflbrgst on 2012-08-30 12:36:58

So if you change your preset channel or switch to manual mode, it flashes the new info, then immediately changes over to the EQ screen?  What happens if you activate the edit mode by pushing in the parameter knob, then turning it to other settings?

If it keeps popping back to the EQ screen, I suggest bringing it to an authorized service center to check it.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.