These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

POD HD PRO RACKMOUNT - Will First Generation FBV shortboard work with this processor?
by Thrash-Master on 2012-08-27 16:55:16

Hello every, I have been researching the POD HD PRO as of late and I was wondering if anyone knows if the First Generation FBV Shortboard will work with this? I used to play a Spider 3 head and have the FBV shortboard to control it. About 2 years ago I went back to using a tube head. I do miss the variety of effects though, so I want to get the POD HD PRO and integrate it into my live rig with my tube amp. I still have the old Spider 3 head and FBV shortboard. It would be great if the old FBV board will work with this new POD HD PRO, that way I don't have to go buy a new one. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

\m/\m/

Re: POD HD PRO RACKMOUNT - Will First Generation FBV shortboard work with this processor?
by spaceatl on 2012-08-27 18:04:23

Yes, the FBV Shortboard Mk1 (big green display) should work fine with the HD Pro...I have an HD Bean and a MK1 SB...works great...

Re: POD HD PRO RACKMOUNT - Will First Generation FBV shortboard work with this processor?
by Thrash-Master on 2012-08-28 11:24:23

AWESOME! Thanks for the quick response. Now I look forward to getting the POD HD PRO and pissing my wife off by locking myself away for 11 days creating 3 million different sounds. hahaha

Thanks again! \m/

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.