These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: StageScape M20d Mixer Community Support

Bypass EQ frequencies
by rucademoura on 2012-09-04 17:06:22

I was hoping that in the EQ modules processing we could bypass each frequecy for A-B listening! I allways have too put the frequecy at 0 dB to do so, and sometimes i forgot the gain value that it have before, or even if i remember all the values it's not practical reseting the gain and give it all again each by each to a A-B listning...my 2 cents...maybe it's possible and i haven´t realized that! Thankx

Re: Bypass EQ frequencies
by antonioctd on 2012-09-05 04:55:20

On any deep tweak dsp modules, you have an "virtual on / off switch" on the lower left corner of the screen.

You can use that to bypass the effect for quick A/B comparation between processed and unprocessed signal. Or, in your case, "EQed" and not "EQed" signal.

Hope it helps.

by rucademoura on 2012-09-05 15:03:03

Anton i don't see anything on lef corner... mayby you are talking about the right corner related to the on/off virtual switch! the blue (on) and gray (off). But this will bypass all the EQ module!! What I want is , let's say you are using a EQ6, is the  bypass of only one or more parametric band not all the bands! thank you for the reply! Cheers!

by antonioctd on 2012-09-06 03:07:56

Yah, It's the right corner! My mistake LOL

I don't see how you could bypass just an EQ freq... I use the global EQ bypass often. And not just on the M20d. Never felt the need to bypass just one freq.

by rucademoura on 2012-09-06 18:00:35

to a A-B test is very usefull! Like the eqs from waves plugins for example!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.