These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Ux2&Cubase
by guitarfaacker on 2012-09-14 05:57:19

Hello.

I have a problem with cubase 5 software.

The program doesn't "see" Pod Studio Ux2.
I also can't hear any sound from the monitors

I also can not integrate Pod Farm 2.5 as VST plugin, I can import only Gearbox, that gives no sound.

Please, advice me:

What I have to do to make this programm work properly and available to recording

And could you please advice me some other recording programs which support integrating of Pod Farm or Guitar Rig

Re: Ux2&Cubase
by RMS09 on 2012-09-18 16:12:43

Open Cubase...Open up your "Devices"drop down....click "Device Setup"....Select the UX2 driver...that should set up the UX2.....As far as the Pod Farm...Go into your "C" disc directory....open up "Program Files"....open up "Line 6"...open up "POD Farm"....open up "VST" folder...and the folder in it...There will be a bunch of ".dll" files....copy them....go back to "Program Files" open up your "Steinberg" folder....then the "Cubase" file....you should see a "VST Plugins" file open that and paste the ".dll"s into it....start Cubase....You should see POD Farm where ever you need it. Hope this helps!!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.