These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Relay Digital Wireless

G50 Simply Not Working
by Pmaurer on 2012-09-15 08:40:47

Hello Folks,

I've enjoyed my G50 for a little less than a year. Recently I went to use it and it simply is not giving any sound. The odd thing is that the transmitter is in fact transmitting, the transmit light illuminates and the receing LED also lights on the receiver. I have full 3 bars signal. I cannot understand for the life of me what's going on. I've tried bypassing my entire pedalboard and went straight into my amp with no sound still. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Maybe something is wrong with the system?

Re: G50 Simply Not Working
by dboomer on 2012-09-15 13:42:52

Does the audio signal LED on the transmitter light up?

Most likely problem is that you are not getting signal into the transmitter either from a brokne cable or a broken input jack.

by Pmaurer on 2012-09-15 17:59:02

I actually was able to fix it. my solution was to make sure I was using the "L6" secion of my Pedal Power Plus to power the unit. I was using another outlet section mistakenly so the unit wasn't getting enough power to provide sound. Thank you for the help.

by dboomer on 2012-09-15 19:12:46

Even that may not be enough current for reliable operation.  You should get their "current doubler" cable to do it right.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.