These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

POD HD Pro and FBV Shortboard MKii
by gus_cradd on 2012-09-18 03:00:18

Hi guys

I have recently purchased both a POD HD Pro and FBV Shortboard MKii and they're both great!!!!

I can use the shortboard to change banks, patches, and to control what FX are in the chains on said patches.

Only thing I'm having problem with is calibrating the expression pedal on the FBV to control the volume/wah on the HD Pro.

Can anyone help please as I need it urgently for a gig soon!!!

Cheers

Angus

Re: POD HD Pro and FBV Shortboard MKii
by Apologist on 2012-09-18 04:05:35

Calibration Procedures

Note: FBV Mk II controllers will need to have firware 1.10.0 or later installed for the calibration procedure, using Line 6 Monkey 1.31 or later. 

(Note: Before performing the calibration routine, please disconnect any expansion expression pedals IE: EX-1)

1) Hold the D button while connecting the CAT-5 cable on the FBV. The display will read “CALIBRATE PEDAL” until the D button is released, at which point it will read “1 PEDAL TOE”.

2) Press and hold the internal pedal toe-switch until the LCD changes to “2 PEDAL MIN”.  This should occur instantly.

3) Set the heel to (minimum) position, press the D button.  The LCD will change to “3 LCD MAX”.

4) Set the toe position (maximum) and press the D button.  The LCD will change to “CHECK VALUE 127”.

5) Move the pedal and verify that the value reaches 0 in the minimum position and 127 in the maximum position.

6) Press D to exit

by gus_cradd on 2012-09-18 04:19:07

I have already tried this and it doesn't work :/

by mazuwa on 2012-09-18 06:13:06

I don't know the FBV board.

But are you sure calibration fails? Under point 5 of Apologist, he describes while moving the pedal the display is showing values between 0 and 127. How about your pedal?

I'm asking this because maybe you only don't know how to configure wah/volume fx at your POD HD PRO. The pedal has got a toe switch where you decide between EXP Mode 1 and EXP Mode 2.

by gus_cradd on 2012-09-18 06:37:49

Yeah the MIN/MAX figures are coming up and are sorted, I'm looking at the controllers section of HD Pro edit now, how would I go about assigning vol/wah to the expression peadl with this?

by gus_cradd on 2012-09-18 08:01:55

I've solved this problem now, I can't believe what the solution was, so simple, I'm a retard!!!!

by Apologist on 2012-09-18 19:55:55

Dont feel bad I once thought my FB had died only to discover I didnt have my power strip on.

You should post your solution just in case someone has same issue and may have over looked the obvious

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.