These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

I'm trying to update the Flash Memory but it says error.
by JesterJay on 2012-09-18 14:23:45

I was just trying to update the flash memory for my POD HD Pro but when it starts it says "POD HD Pro update failed. (Code 80007211) Firmware update timed out waiting for response from the device". I keep trying to update it but it keeps on saying the same thing. What should I do about it?

Re: I'm trying to update the Flash Memory but it says error.
by toneman2121 on 2012-09-18 14:41:17

there's a couple of documents here that might help  http://line6.com/support/community/support/pod_support/pod_hd?view=documents

by Poehser on 2012-10-17 12:52:11

i had the same issue and yet couldn't solve it !!

by jerryratpack on 2012-10-17 17:20:35

yes, me too. i ended up doing it via my work laptop. go figure, tht has tons of admin rights ( that are not mine ) yet I had no problem. it is a lenovo bus laptop... my new personal dell i7 xps_14 would had the same code... crazy. i remeber when i installed the pod hd originally on thi a month or two ago, it had probalems, but line 6 had some sort of automatic message that said to do cetain instructions and it worked ! But this upgrade was brutal. It may have something to do with the quad cores newer processors from what i think I read... anyway, I will check out the document listed above for future reference

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.