These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: StageScape M20d Mixer Community Support

Powering back on & monitor FX
by jeffsaunders on 2012-09-19 15:49:44

Ok, so just got this amazing mixer today and have played w/it for about 10 hours. I love it so far. First question:

I turned off the mixer after saving my profile to make sure it would save it. I waited about 30 seconds then tried to turn back on. I got black lights. Turned it off, waited longer then back on. More black lights... I unplugged it came over to the computer to try and call support. In that time I figured it might be nice to have the mixer next to me when I talk to support, so I brought it over to me and plugged it in and it powered on. The outlet I was using is fine, the cable is fine. Should I be worried about this behavior, or was it a fluke? Just worried about using it on a gig, if we were to lose power I wouldn't want to have to wait 5 minutes for it to be able to turn back on.

2nd Question. Is there a way to not effect FX in the monitor when I adjust it in the mains? I got levels working properly (when I turn it up and down it doesn't effect monitor). Everything else is working great, just can't figure that out and got scared when I powered it down. Coincidentally it did save my profile lol. Thanks!

Jasems

Re: Powering back on & monitor FX
by line6jonb on 2012-10-22 15:53:17

Hi Jeff,

After previous emails, we spoke today about this problem, and you will be hearing from our service department shortly regarding a replacement.

Jon

Line 6 Customer Support

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.