These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

HD500 can I have a setting with an amp model ... but turn off just the preamp and only use a power amp and cabinet model
by mickbee7 on 2012-09-20 14:44:24

I have a preamp set up I would like to use and not be colored by another preamp, but I would like to go out of the POD direct to a PA (or recording) so i would like to have an amplifier Power Amp model and a cabinet/mic model in the sound

Can this be done on the HD500

Thanks

Re: HD500 can I have a setting with an amp model ... but turn off just the preamp and only use a power amp and cabinet model
by toneman2121 on 2012-09-20 16:12:19

i don't think it can be done. the full amp section' models the pre and power amps. but who knows, i've been wrong before. this will be the second time

Re: HD500 can I have a setting with an amp model ... but turn off just the preamp and only use a power amp and cabinet model
by DeanDinosaur on 2012-09-21 07:12:16

No it can't, even though it would be very nice to split all of that and be able to also split the speaker also so you can place effects right after the preamp and before the power amp.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.