These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: StageScape M20d Mixer Community Support

Trouble with iPad app
by MikeMetzler on 2012-09-29 02:38:19

I have been using the iPad app and find it kind of tricky to turn the knobs. I think it would be easier to have a fader to raise up and down the level Does anybody else have this problem.

Re: Trouble with iPad app
by Dougdrums on 2012-09-29 04:06:28

I found the knobs took a little while to get used to.  Mainly when turning the knob down.  I would put my finger on the knob and move it downward and run out of screen space.  However, I found that I could put my finger on the knob and move it too the left and have loads of room to turn it down.  I like the fact that there is not any faders, a knob takes up a lot less room on the screen than a fader does.  If it had faders, you would have to scroll to another screen to see all the faders.

by ArneLine6 on 2012-09-29 15:49:57

In the iPad settings you can choose if you want the knobs to be circular or linear. You have to go to settings-> apps-> stagescape.

cheers

by MikeMetzler on 2012-09-29 18:47:35

Oh yea the rotary is way better than the other one. Very easy now. Thanks for the answer.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.