These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: James Tyler Variax Guitars

Support community for JTV.

In Praise of The JTV-59
by jasonk931 on 2012-10-26 06:38:54

Everyone, this is just a thread to give good shouts to our friends at line 6. No hating here, ok? Keep it encouraging. If you are having a bad experience with your gear, place it in another thread please. Blessings everyone.

I received my JtV-59 and I must say, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW! I have a Gibson LP Custom, Deluxe, 59 Standard, a 52 reissue Tele, but let me just say, the variax is my new everyday every way player. I love the thick neck! Baseball bat! Homerun, Line 6! This guit has balls and that just the base setup, and the magnetic pickups??? B-E-A-utiful!

Now, to the modeling...why would you ever buy another guitar. I matched this against 2 Gibson acoustics, and the Variax trumped them by far. I am so excited for next gig! I play twice a week live, and this is going to give me a guitar I can marry for all styles. An extension of the hands and the heart.

Line 6, I must admit that for years as a vintage purist, I was opposed to anything labeled "Digital". You have made me a believer! I have already grabbed a pod HD 500, and I'm thinking about naming my next child VARIAX! Lol! Thanks again.

Re: In Praise of The JTV-59
by Line6Tony on 2012-10-26 10:11:02

Thanks for the good words. Glad you're loving your JTV!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.