These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

JTV59 with HD500 firmware version(s) question...
by mrmykl on 2012-11-06 23:54:41

Hi, so I updated my '59 to JTV firmware V1.81, then decided to go back to version 1.71 for the older acoustic sounds. Do I also need to go back a version or two on the HD500 firmware from 2.2 to lose the extra JTV function settings on the HD?  Doesn't seem like I can custum tune from the pedal anymore, but the option is still there?  Variax mag setting still there?   Tried searching the forum, but i'm going crosseyed in my old age, help an old codger out.

I'd really love to have the functionality and both old and new acoustic tones available...

Anyone using the Stagesource l3t as an amp or small pa with the JTV/HD500 setup?  I'm heading that way...soon.  I'd love to hear some real world feedback about the sound...

Thanks!

Re: JTV59 with HD500 firmware version(s) question...
by fenders74 on 2012-11-07 01:56:14

The variax functions that You write about is only available with the new fw ver of your variax......I've downgrade too for best acoustic sounds but this way you will loose new functions....so you have to make a decision...

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.