These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Poor Audio Quality
by themoppetal2 on 2012-11-17 01:27:12

I have the Line 6 UX2 Toneport with Pod Farm and I'm having poor audio quality. I usually use the dual tone feature in Pod Farm and I noticed that my headphones can pickup tone A but for some reaon they can't pickup tone B. I also noticed that when I'm using the UX2 to listen to music with Windows Media Player or Youtube/Facebook etc the sound quality is really horrible as well. I can hear the guitars and a little bit of the drums for the most part but I can't hear the vocals hardly at all. I've checked all of my drives and made sure they were updated and I also tried the troubleshooting steps on the Line 6 website all to no avail. I've had my UX2 setup the same way for the past year and this is the first time I've had any problems with it. I'm also using a desktop computer with Windows 7.

Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Poor Audio Quality
by themoppetal2 on 2012-11-17 01:28:01

Oh! And I have also tried several different headphones and none of them make the audio sound any better.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.