These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

No sound from HD500 after 2hr break
by dylantan on 2012-11-18 17:04:08

Has anyone experienced this? All went well with my HD500 for 3.5 hours but after a 2 hours break, no sound came out of it. The sound came back again after I switch over to another patch and back. It has happened so often I can just duplicate this "error" again, anytime. The HD500 is left powered on stage through out the 6/7 hours of use.

My HD500 is going direct to the PA and I am certain all my settings are pretty much normal with my Volume before everything else.

Re: No sound from HD500 after 2hr break
by hurghanico on 2012-11-18 17:50:41

in the appendix of the HD500's manual is written:

for energy saving reasons there is the automatic shutdown feature that occurs when there has been no activity for a long time ..
to reactivate everything just press any button

forgive me, I'm just kidding
to me did not happen, and I do not know if it could happen in the future, I hope not

the same old advice to give here are:
- save your presets
- do a global reset
- do a recalibration of the pedal

and see if it solves the problem

as a last resort try reflashing the firmware

by wetredbox on 2012-11-18 18:39:32

happened to me.  I have many cables plus a line level shifter.  turns out I had my guitar turned down.  I had had a few

the reset should usually take care of wacky problems like that but yeah, always back up

by toneman2121 on 2012-11-19 07:32:51

after updating, did you do a global reset?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.