These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

pod 2 sound problem
by tyler2005 on 2012-11-19 20:43:15

Im not sure how to get sound to come out. I have an imac with speakers plugged in to it. I have my settings set up as line in UX1 and headphone jack as my output. on my pod farm it is recognizing in and out but there is no sound. So all I have is my usb to imac and speakers to the computer.

Re: pod 2 sound problem
by GHOSTDRIVER on 2012-11-20 03:59:53

hi,

what have you got plugged in to the UX1..guitar or mic ? As for either you have to identify it in POD Farm in the drop down box, by selecting 'instrument' if using guitar or 'mic 1' if you are plugged in to the no.1 input on the UX1 etc...

Also you might need to change your System Preferences on your Imac, in the Devices you should see the Line 6 device, you can alter input and output settings here which might help solve your issue.

Sorry cant be more helpful, I am at work on a PC and not at home with my Mac to be more detailed and specific.

There are more folks on here who can probably help a lot better but thought I would get the ball rolling !

Best of luck

Craig

by Triryche on 2012-11-20 06:34:09

You need to connect your speakers and/or headphones directly to the UX1.

by tyler2005 on 2012-11-20 12:03:19

thanks i figured it was going to be that.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.