These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Pocket Pod and Laptop Audio
by tcb_online on 2012-11-27 13:31:12

Does anyone know how using the pocket pod that I can listen to sound files or youtube on my laptop, and hear my guitar through the pocket pod at the same time? I want to play along to youtube vidoes etc. I could do this through the pod HD500 but it also could act as a sound card and pass audio through the usb cable. Is there any way to accomplish this with the pocket pod?

Thanks for any advice.

Re: Pocket Pod and Laptop Audio
by Triryche on 2012-11-28 08:47:26

Run the PP Direct Out to the the laptop Line In, sound will output from laptop speakers or headphones connect to laptop.

or

Run the Line Out of your laptop to the CD/MP3 in on PP, sound will output from the PP.

by tcb_online on 2012-11-28 15:13:45

my laptop has 1 port for headphones and 1 for mic ... so do you think I could go out from the headphoned port and into the PP and hear the laptop sound through the PP while also hearing the guitar sound? Of course I would be using headphones on the PP.

by Triryche on 2012-11-28 17:41:47

Yep.

Any analog audio source you plug into the CD/MP3 input you will hear through the PP.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.