These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Pod Farm 1.12, no audio coming out of speakers. Please help?
by Gerlach0242 on 2012-12-01 00:31:22

I have pod farm 1.12 and ableton live lite 8.0.9 and Line 6 Pod Studio UX2. I really need help with this. Everything seems to be working just fine. Signals are showing thatsound is being picked up in Pod Farm, as my guitar is plugged into the UX2, but i hear no sound from my speakers. my speakers are working just fine because ive been watching videos on how to fix this problem. The audio on my computer is fine. I just need to know how to get the sound to come out of the speakers. This probably sounds like a stupid question, but I'm new to all this recording software and stuff and I really would appreciate it if someone helped me with this problem. Thanks

Re: Pod Farm 1.12, no audio coming out of speakers. Please help?
by hulbert on 2012-12-01 02:46:26

Hi,

Where have you got your speakers plugged into?

You want your speakers to be plugged into the ux2's analogue outs or if they are headphone level type speakers, into the headphones socket of the ux2. You might have the speakers still plugged into the computer's soundcard, and this is why the sound isn't working. When using the ux2, it becomes the soundcard.

I wasn't sure if you were saying you heard the sound from the videos through the ux2 or if this was from the computer's soundcard.

Hope you get things up and running soon,

Let me know if this is the problem or if its just ableton that isn't workiing.

God bless,

David

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.