These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Relay Digital Wireless

Updating firmware on TBP06 issue
by exetermusic on 2012-12-28 10:58:12

I have a Relay G30 system that I am trying to update, I have done several updates to V70 systems, so I'm pretty sure it's not user error, but who knows.

When I launch the Update Monkey and have a VL75 hooked up, I select> G30 Bodypack (1.0) and click OK. A box comes up asking me to "PLease select a device"  Yes, I did select that device, and tried it with the transmitter turned on or off. I can't seem to get past that box. Any ideas?

Cheers,

BJ

Re: Updating firmware on TBP06 issue
by sdevino on 2012-12-29 14:33:55

Are you sure you are logged into Monkey?  Did you put the tranmitter into update mode? I am not sure how far into the process you are getting.

Steve

by exetermusic on 2012-12-31 11:58:05

Steve,

I was logged onto the Monkey..it recognized that a XD75 receiver was connected, the dropdown menu is available where I select G30 Bodypack (1.0), then when I click OK a box comes up asking me to "Please select a device" which is what I just did.....and around and around we go. Any suggestions?

by sdevino on 2013-01-02 15:41:33

Did you try the other G30 Bodypack choice?  I get the same result if I use a non 1.0 G30, but I don't have any older 1.0 units here to try with.  It did work for me floowing the other process.

Steve

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.