These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

Pod HD problems again!
by jfurcinitti on 2012-12-30 20:02:49

Hey I'm Josiah, 15 years old, and I'm really disappointed:/. I own a line 6 POD HD 300, that I've had to get repaired twice. Now it's acting up again with the same problem of the channel B/record button being moody and not working sometimes. I treat it very good, and don't stomp on it, yet this is the third time I'm having issues with . Is there any way I can get some help?

Re: Pod HD problems again!
by hurghanico on 2012-12-31 03:40:27

http://line6.com/support/tickets/add.html

by jfurcinitti on 2012-12-31 22:06:09

Whenever I click on the link you sent me, it says there is an error...

by CairnsFella on 2012-12-31 22:11:49

I agree that - for some odd reason - hurghanico's link does bring up link error. However the link is technically correct, and the support ticket page is working.

I suggest you either copy past the link (which does work as I just tried) OR navigate to the support ticket page through the links at the top of the page.

by hurghanico on 2013-01-01 04:10:40

jfurcinitti ha scritto:

Whenever I click on the link you sent me, it says there is an error...

I don't know why the above direct link doesn't work.. probably the first time it's necessary to get there step by step, I suppose something must be recorded in the browser cookie files, and after that the direct link does work.. who knows?..

anyway, open the Support menu and look for "Contact Technical Support" and follow all the steps to open a support ticket

by jfurcinitti on 2013-01-01 08:39:10

Okay I just found it and opened a ticket. Thank you!

by jfurcinitti on 2013-01-04 17:35:47

Everytime I open a support ticket, it says assumed answered and gets closed, when it isn't really answered

by CairnsFella on 2013-01-04 17:39:04

That is pretty poor form, but do not know what to suggest other than persevere and keep opening another ticket until it IS resolved.

by jfurcinitti on 2013-01-04 20:22:42

All right thank you! Ill keep trying

by spaceatl on 2013-01-04 20:58:16

Hopefully someone from Line 6 will be able to get things going for you...

In the meantime, I have an early hd400 that has a channel D button that will do that from time to time...I have never repaired it because there is a little workaround that has worked for me for i think over 3 years now...spin the button about 90 degrees...It seems, at least with mine, that there is a little rough spot on the button shaft and when it gets in this one certain position, sometimes it won't stick...Not saying your issue is like mine...just offering a little workaround that might get you by until you can get things rolling with Line 6 support...On that note, have tried using a different computer or browser to submit your ticket? I have less trouble with the support site using the Google Chrome browser...wierd stuff in Firefox and IE...

by jfurcinitti on 2013-01-05 07:56:29

Hmmm ill have to try that. Thank you very much!

by Line6Tony on 2013-01-06 17:17:00

Hi. I see that there are multiple tickets opened, so two of them were closed as duplicates. You still have one open that mentions we have an RMA in place for you to resolve the issue.

by jfurcinitti on 2013-01-07 09:41:33

I just saw this. Thank you very much!

by CairnsFella on 2013-01-07 16:16:47

Line6Tony wrote:

Hi. I see that there are multiple tickets opened, so two of them were closed as duplicates. You still have one open that mentions we have an RMA in place for you to resolve the issue.

I apologise if my advice prompted some of this, but I only meant to repost if the ticket had been closed unresolved.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.