These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: M5 / M9 / M13

M9 wont function
by elgomez on 2013-01-01 13:31:14

Hi I have been using my M9 without a glitch. I used it Saturday night and it worked great. I plugged it in this morning and it turned on but a delay is on and a second effect is on and I can edit the second effect with the "Model Select" knob only. None of the other buttons work and no other lights will turn on. I don't see a factory reset button anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions on a fix? Thanks

Re: M9 wont function
by sorin65 on 2013-01-04 14:32:34

for factory reset try this (I found somehere on this site):

Press FX Unit 1B and 2B switches at the same time to enter the setup menu.  Press the Model Select knob until the display reads MIDI Gate Display across the top.  Turn the Model Select knob until the corresponding display shows RST FACT.  Press and hold the TAP button just before (split second) pressing the Model Select knob.  Its like pressing them down at the same time, but making sure the TAP button is pressed first.  Do that once again to reset the M9.

Re: M9 wont function
by elgomez on 2013-01-06 09:54:16

Hey Sorin,

I tried the 1B and 2B buttons and nothing happens. None of my buttons are lit or working. It is stuck on FX 2B. Any other help would be great. Thanks

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.