These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: StageSource Speaker Community Support

Dedicated smaller profile monitors ?
by Fuaimador on 2013-01-02 14:28:29

A very happy new year to everyone,

I am the very happy owner of an M20D for the past two months & I have just ordered a pair of L3t's & L3s's.........a dream "small" pub / club foh rig....but the band may not think so, as I have no monitors.

I have heard a few rumours that there are smaller monitors in development.......lots of winkies & smilies but no firm timescale.

Having invested a substancial amount of cash so far in this rig I would like to finish it off with 4 Line6 link compatible monitors.

So my question is obviously 1. Are monitors on the way ?   &  2. When ?

Hire or borrow monitors will be fine for a few months, but dedicated Line6 link monitors with the graphic eq processing would be so much better.

A straight answer would be great, even if it will be quite some time before they are on the market......... at least I can plan.

Just as an aside the M20d so far has produced some astonishing results, I have added a small mixer to feed the aux in for audience mics,

electronic percussion...MC etc. any audio that is seperate in time... it adds no end to the effective track count.

The very best to one & all        .........

Re: Dedicated smaller profile monitors ?
by dboomer on 2013-01-02 14:56:05

Hello Fualmador

Line 6 typically announces new products to coincide with the NAMM show in late January.  So check for news then

by Fuaimador on 2013-01-02 15:04:14

Thank you ........I have to say a very quick reply....& I am holding my breath, can't wait.

by Sonicstudios on 2013-01-03 11:28:27

Someone from Line6 (I believe it was dboomer), has posted in a previous thread that the PA line would be growing in both directions, so I think its safe to assume a smaller version of the L3t and L3m are on the way. I'm also excited.

by dboomer on 2013-01-24 08:17:09

I think you'll be happy today.  Check out the main product page for all the details on the new L2m & t speakers.

by Fuaimador on 2013-01-24 11:59:15

Yes indeed......you got here before me........Thanks very much 

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.