These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: StageScape M20d Mixer Community Support

(Stagescape)-Are all presets for main output also available for monitors out?
by altonabeach on 2013-01-08 03:39:43

Are all presets for the main outpus also available for monitors out?

Re: (Stagescape)-Are all presets for main output also available for monitors out?
by ArneLine6 on 2013-01-08 08:36:54

The main and monitor outputs have different dsp processors. The 4 band compressor is only available on the main out and the monitor outputs are mono. The presets are not compatible.

Re: (Stagescape)-Are all presets for main output also available for monitors out?
by altonabeach on 2013-01-08 11:50:47

Ok Thanks. The reason I asked the monitor presets questions is as follows:

I do gigs with a small band and the main PA (behringer mixer with one monitor send) is controlled by the keyboard player. The only Monitor send goes to the drummer. So I play Acoustic guitar, Electric Guit. and my Vocals and I bring my own mixer with an active speaker for my monitor and I give to the main PA  my two sends (Guitars & Vocals) to the main Mixer(Behringer).

Now if I Buy Stagescape could you tell me the best way to hook up under these circumstances?

Would I use Monitor sends for my active speaker and give main outputs to Main Pa?

Or would I use main outputs for my active speakers and give monitor out to main PA?

Keep in mind that Main Pa (Behringer) has got no processing effects, just some Reverb.

Hope you understand question.

Regards

Altonabeach

by ArneLine6 on 2013-01-08 12:08:02

Since the send for the main PA is stereo and your monitor is mono sending the main out to the main PA and a monitor output to your monitor would make sense. The stagescape outputs (main and monitors) all have 6 band eq, a high pass filter and a limiter and are balanced XLR outputs.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.