These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider IV/Spider Online

Lights won't turn on and guitar port doesn't work spider iv 30
by Ignite-yp on 2013-01-12 16:33:21

Hi my line 6 spider iv is totally messed up and I was wondering if you guys can help. I had problems with it the other day turning on and off in the middle of playing, then just a few days ago I try to turn it on and it turns on with no LEDs lighting up and at the same time no sound from the guitar... Today I was seeing if anything else worked with it and strangely the cd/mp3 input works just everything else has failed.. If any body has had these same problems or know anything I can do to fix it please let me know.. I haven't played guitar in a month and my les paul is just sitting there.. :( thanks!

Re: Lights won't turn on and guitar port doesn't work spider iv 30
by fflbrgst on 2013-01-14 06:32:57

Have you tried a factory reset?  Hold the 'A' button in while turning on the power, holding it in for 5-8 seconds.  If you are not getting any LEDs lighting up, then something has failed in the DSP preamp section of the amp and you would need to bring it to an authorized factory service center for evaluation and repair.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.