These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: StageScape M20d Mixer Community Support

Tracks playback impossible
by emmebbi on 2013-01-12 23:53:15

Hi, I did some multitrack recordings, inputs only. During the first session I stopped recording a couple of time and then pressed again rec, thinking the mixer 'd continue to record on the same file. During the other sessions I stopped recording sometimes, but every time I had to continue recording I created a new rec name. During all session I used and saved only one setup from the beginning, and I saved just one scene in the middle of the night.

The problem is that now I can listen only to one of the rec sessions and it is impossible to load the others into the mixer. The files are into the card, I see it on the computer, but I can't load them into the mixer. And if I try to change setup on the mixer, a message appear saying something like "there are some informations pending that 'd be loosen changing setup"

I'd like to understand the rules for correct use: must I have to save one setup + one scene for each recording session? Must I have to save a new rec name ever time I stop and begin a new recording using the same setup and scene? Is there a manual where to find all detailed rules to do correct multitrack recordings and playback? thanks very much

Re: Tracks playback impossible
by ArneLine6 on 2013-01-13 12:46:38

The recording sessions are part of the setup. If the setup the recording was made with is not loaded you do not see the recording. Is it possible that you saved parts of the recordings with a different setup ? The warning message that you mention is just a reminder to save the session before changing it. We are working on more flexibilty for recordings.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.