These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

Pod Hd Pro + FBV Shortboard MKii Tuner Problems
by tchadwick on 2013-01-14 19:13:46

Hi all,

This is my first time in the line 6 forum and I'm not sure where else to get help.  Recently (as in like 3 days ago) got the Pod HD Pro and FBV Shortboard MKii and so far I love it.  Everything with it has been great and I am really enjoying it but I've run into a very weird problem that I haven't been able to fix.  I'm usually pretty good with fixing problems on my own and figuring them out but this has completely stumped me and I really don't know what else to do so I'll turn to you all.  Basically, I cannot access the tuner from my shortboard.  The tap tempo still works and lights up and changes the tempos but when I hold in the same button to access the tuner, it doesnt show up.  But, when I do this on the pod hd pro itself by holding in the button, it works and it even shows up on my shortboard!  So, its not the button that is broke because the tap tempo still works and its isnt the adcutal tuner software because i can access it from the hd pro.  I thought maybe it was a setting that I screwed up or maybe it wasn't working with the patch I had made but then, I looked through all of the settings and couldn't find anything.  I do a little bit of touring and a lot of gigging throughout the year and plan on fully integrating it in my live rig so accessing the tuner from the board would save a lot of time throughout the sets.  If anyone could help me out, that would be awesome! 

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any help I can get!

Re: Pod Hd Pro + FBV Shortboard MKii Tuner Problems
by spaceatl on 2013-01-14 19:22:54

oh yea...This can happen on an HD Desktop also...

Press and hold View until you get the setup pages...goto page 2...turn off FBV Express...This is for the Express, not the shortboard...This will make the tap button stop accessing the tuner...

Re: Pod Hd Pro + FBV Shortboard MKii Tuner Problems
by tchadwick on 2013-01-14 19:29:46

You sir are a saint!  Wasn't expecting it to be this easy! 

Thanks so much.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.