These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Stompbox Modelers / ToneCore

Line 6 tonecore verbzilla not working. Does not power on. Only getting two LED blinks...
by digitalmike101 on 2013-01-15 12:51:48

Hello

I have a problem with my Verbzilla. When I press it, nothing happens, but when i press it fully down, it blinks first green, and then red! Its not an issue with the guitar cables or power. 9 volt batteries and power supplies have the same problem... I called line6 support and they didn't help me at all. I am looking more of a specific solution like replacing a part or doing a reset. I have heard bad things about you guys helping people with these tonecores and I want a solution. It has to be a simple problem and a simple fix....

Thanks

Re: Line 6 tonecore verbzilla not working. Does not power on. Only getting two LED blinks...
by brentsp on 2013-03-09 18:40:28

Same problem and gotten the same result with support my friend....good luck.  L6 is the worst and probably will not buy another product from them.  Absolutly terrible service.  I have a dead beat of a pedal and no one will help or at least give me a RA number to get it fixed.  up yours L6.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.