These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: StageScape M20d Mixer Community Support

My scenes are recorded and then disappear ? M20D
by MORELLIPIERRE on 2013-01-17 00:36:52

My scenes are recorded and then disappear? I made ​​with different configuration setup group and from this fact with the way I stage my songs. They register but then they disappear. This is a malfunction or operator error?

Re: My scenes are recorded and then disappear ? M20D
by silverhead on 2013-01-17 08:08:09

I'm having a little trouble understanding your question, but I think your M20d is behaving properly.

I think you might have some confusion about Setups and Scenes. A Scene is part of a Setup, and is saved (is this what you mean by recorded?) within a specific Setup. When you create a new Setup, the previously saved Scene is no longer available until you reload the Setup that contains it. Try using different Scenes (not Setups) to manage your different songs.

Hope this helps.

Re: My scenes are recorded and then disappear ? M20D
by MORELLIPIERRE on 2013-01-18 01:40:23

Hello,
First thank you for your reply.
For information I am French and I use google translation to write you.

If I understand correctly, you must first create a setup mode configuration group "Music Band" and then from that I saved setup, mode I do perform my songs. Is that correct?

Perform mode I can change the settings of my various songs that I backup.

The principle is not obvious. I reasoned in file save or save as. I do not understand the dependence of songs by contribution to the setup which it depends.

A more detailed lesson should be online. Step by step.
The lesson "Scenes and Setups" is succinct and French that we do not understand English, not easy.

Thank you for listening

MORELLIPIERRE

WWW.MORELLIPIERRE.FR

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.