These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: StageScape M20d Mixer Community Support

Cannot playback the tracks on my SD card
by tochiro on 2013-01-27 07:31:49

Hi,

I've recorded a song on my SD card (inputs and mix) and could play it last time I used the M20D.  But I cannot play it now...  I can see the various tracks and the main mix on the SD card but selecting the mix is impossible (I get a message saying "no file selected").  How come?  Thank you.

Cheers

Re: Cannot playback the tracks on my SD card
by silverhead on 2013-01-27 07:45:08

You need to use the Setup that was used to record the tracks when playing them back. Make sure you have the correct Setup selected.

by Vettaville-nl on 2013-01-27 07:55:28

Here's a video (last part from the middle on the new V 1.1. update)

http://www.vettaville.nl/page.php?id=166#1305

cheers

- Hans

by silverhead on 2013-01-27 08:28:52

I don't see the new v1.1 update yet - is it available now and I'm somehow just not seeing it?

by tochiro on 2013-01-27 08:29:12

It's the same setup.  (I just have one)

by Vettaville-nl on 2013-01-27 08:39:32

, It's not available yet...

by tochiro on 2013-01-27 23:14:53

I'm sorry Vettaville but you're hacking my thread.  My thread is about a playback problem and has nothing to do with the video of the new version...

by fred7sides on 2013-01-28 03:34:54

Hi Tochiro

sometimes i've the same problem and here is my solution

I've erased the last gig's setup but I cheated by recreating a clone of the old setup as at the origin of the concert and relaunch a recording on the sd card juste to "rebuilt" the file's structure on sdcard and then on the pc I replaced the new files by the old (same name for each file of course) and it works !!

try this

Fred

by tochiro on 2013-01-28 04:42:29

Hi Fred and thank you.   I'm not sure I understand your procedure and it seems you have more knowledge than I have.  I'm a bit nervous about the setup and would not like to ruin it :-(

So, to sum up, the problem is that the setup when I recorded the tracks was supposed to be different from when I try to playback the tracks.  But because it's the same setup, that means it's a bug of the mixer....?

by fred7sides on 2013-01-28 08:03:08

tochiro, do you speak/understand french ?

by dboomer on 2013-01-28 08:12:41

Try re-loading that setup

by tochiro on 2013-01-28 11:36:16

I reloaded the setup but same problem.

Yes I understand French.

by fred7sides on 2013-01-28 12:21:51

Tochiro, je suis français, si toi aussi, ça sera peut être plus facile à se comprendre.

ce que tu peux tenter (ce que je fais moi) :

- charge ton setup, quand tu es dessus, tu sauvegardes ce même setup sous un autre nom

- sur ton pc/mac tu copies le contenu de tes fichiers wav de ta carte sd/clé usb que tu n'arrives pas à lire

- tu formates ta carte/clé usb, tu la remets dans la stagescape.

- depuis ton nouveau setup (la copie du 1er) tu relances un enregistrement, par exemple de 10-15 secondes peu importe, dans la même configuration que ton setup d'origine (input and mix). tu le stoppes

- tu sauvegardes de nouveau ta copie de setup, on sait jamais !

- tu retires ta carte sd/clé usb de la stagescape et tu la charges dans ton pc.

- là tu vas charger tes anciens fichiers wav du 1er setup et tu les copies à la place de ceux de 10-15 secondes que tu viens d'enregistrer

- tu remets ta carte sd/clé usb dans la stagescape, en chargeant au préalable la copie du 1er setup, quand tu retournes dans 'longlet recording/playback, quand tu charges ta carte sd/clé usb normalement il devrait te recharger la session de recording avec tes fichiers du 1er setup

moi je l'ai fait plusieurs fois et ça fonctionne !

j'ai même poussé le vice à charger des prises séparées enregistrées avec un tout autre matériel, en rééchantillonnant les wav, et en suivant ma méthode j'ai pu charger ces anciens fichiers.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.