These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

**Cannot maintain Belkin Wi/fi USB adapter connection while UX1 USB plugged in....**
by zeesupahgerman on 2013-02-04 19:25:51

Hi Guys,

I'm new here - just bought/installed a UX1 to my computer and here are the specs::

Intel Core i7  3.5 gHz

8 gigs DDR3 RAM

Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Belkin N600 dual band wifi USB adapter in the front of the machine.  I have 3 USB 2.0 slots in the front of my tower....

3 or 4 more in the back.

I have 2 USB 3.0 slots in the front as well.

I currently have a wireless mouse AND wireless keyboard...both Microsoft...plugged in.  They do not malfunction at all.

I have clean-installed all latest UX1 Line 6 AND POD Farm drivers...and it works like a charm EXCEPT FOR losing my internet EVERY SINGLE TIME I plug in the interface to my computer via USB.

-I have tried plugging the UX1 AND wifi adapter into every single USB slot, and it makes no difference.  UX1 works fine...but disables my wifi adapter.  I just unplugged the UX1...disabled/uninstalled the drivers for the adapter...plugged adapter back in...and here I have an internet connection again.

WHAT THE HECK?!

Any help is MUCHO appreciated.... Awaiting reply...

-Jeff

Re: **Cannot maintain Belkin Wi/fi USB adapter connection while UX1 USB plugged in....**
by zeesupahgerman on 2013-02-05 16:50:11

Any takers???

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.