These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

help me!!bass pod xt is not conection with fvb express
by jaico on 2013-02-06 11:53:07

Hello, I am writing to ask for help or for someone report me I should do. I recently bought one second hand Bass POD xt BDXp5734000058y serial control I want a fvb express serial (21) x110p5723008448. The problem arises when you try to change channels from the controller or power wha therefore unresponsive. But if I change channels from the pod LED indicators for each channel properly respond and indicate which channel I am, I can also drive the wha from the pod without any problems. Apparently the problem is that the information that the controller sends the pod is not received. and went back to the factory settings and also bass pod xt gauge controller as mentioned in some forums but nothing worked. The controller and cable work correctly because the probe in a Flextone III XL and it took even calibrate the controller. Can anyone help?!!?!?

Hola, les escribo para pedir ayuda o para que alguien me informe que debo hacer. hace poco compre de segunda mano un bass pod xt  serial BDXp5734000058y lo quiero controlarlo con una fvb express serial(21)x110p5723008448. el problema surge cuando intenta cambiar de canal desde la controladora o accionar el wha, pues no me responde. Pero si cambio los canales desde el pod los leds indicadores de cada canal responden  e indican correctamente en que canal estoy , tambien puedo accionar el wha desde el pod sin ningun problemas. Al parecer el problema esta en que la informacion que la controladora envia al pod no es recibida. ya volvi a la configuracion de fabrica del bass pod xt y tambien calibre la controladora como mencionaban en algunos foros pero nada a dado resultado. La controladora y el cable funcionan correctamente ya que los probe en un flextone xl III y ni siquiera hizo falta calibrar la controladora. Alguien puede ayuidarme?!!?!?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.