These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Problem with sound and with Korg M3
by magusx1125 on 2013-02-09 11:41:07

Hi all,

Not an expert user of any means, so I'm not sure entirely which information to supply you with. Basically, the problem is that the UX2 doesn't seem to be receiving a signal from my keyboard and I can't figure out why. I've gotten everything updated through Monkey, drivers are all installed, UX2's all lit up, volume knobs are turned up to about half, preferences have been changed to accept the UX2 on my computer (at least, as far as I'm aware), plugged my headphones into the UX2 and made sure the volume was on, selected input method within Pod Farm; basically, I've just done everything I can think of to make this thing work but I can't seem to get it to. The meters on the front of the UX2 don't respond to me playing my keyboard, with the exception of a few times where I'd press a key and a half a second later the headphones would click a little and the meters would randomly spike to about 50%, but then they just stayed there.

Now, the history with this UX2 is that I purchased it a year or two ago, got some good use out of it with Ableton, and then life sort of got in the way and I let it collect some dust for a while. So I'm wondering if it's maybe a hardware issue? Or it could be something really simple that I've overlooked, but like I said, I'm kind of stupid when it comes to this whole process.

I'll answer any and all questions and I'm willing to tweak or change settings willy-nilly to get this thing to work, so any help at all would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.