These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: GearBox

How to Re amp with gear box
by lucanusr on 2013-02-16 02:12:08

HI everyone, I am starting a new album with my band. Last time around I picked my tones, recorded straight and that was that. But this time around I want to re amp with my gearbox after the fact, as well as having the original tones.  I have set it up so that my1-2 is recording a nice tone i found with amps and effects, and my 3-4 is recording everything completely dry (no amps) and I want to use that channel to re amp the unprocessed signal. But where do I go from here? I find no gearbox in my inserts menu to re amp. Here is what I have running;

Cubase 5

A tone port UX2 (bought in 06)

the gearbox software that came with it , up to date.

the expansion packs - metal shop, collectors classics and effects junkie. Bought today

there is no option to buy a ``gold pack`` anymore, and I am wondering if this is at all possible still to re amp?

thanks for the help

Re: How to Re amp with gear box
by Triryche on 2013-02-28 10:49:01

If you purchase POD Farm Standard Hardware Independent (not i-Lok) you will h ave access to all your tones a plug-in within your DAW.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.