These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Relay Digital Wireless

Question about the Relay G30
by joemish on 2013-02-16 08:25:41

I recently just got the Relay from a band member, and I had a few questions that may seem silly, but I was wondering if anyone could help me out with them. The first is I have a DSL head, and I am sure I cannot place the unit on top of the head due to the heat, that's correct right? I ask because I really do not want to place it on the floor. The other question I have is, how does the different channels effect the sound overall and really what is the difference between the channels? Any help anyone could giveme would me appreciated, thanks.

Re: Question about the Relay G30
by dboomer on 2013-02-16 11:46:11

Heat is never the friend of electronics.  How hot does it get?

Channel selection does not affect the sound quality at all.

by joemish on 2013-02-16 14:24:07

It is a tube head, so it can get pretty hot after a while, I will try to find another spot for it. So, the channels only effect the range, or are they there in case someone else is using a wireless system and I should use a different channel?

by sda37 on 2013-03-02 08:00:07

The latter is correct.  Channel selections are made to avoid interference with something else operating at the same frequency.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.