These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Pod XT as a VST plugin
by body_core on 2013-02-18 23:22:59

Hi,

I think this question has been asked before, but either I don't find the question+answer or I don't find the answer satisfying.

I have a Pod XT with the three add-ons. Is it possible to use the pod as a VST?

It sounds like it is possible with Pod Farm. But not with the free version, is that correct? I found some post referring to the Pod farm vst and the pod farm standalone, and different pricing, but when looking in the store I only find free, "standard" and Platinum.

So I wonder, if I buy the Pod Farm standard, will I'll be able to use all the amps and effects from my Pod as a VST? Will I then get a lot more amps and effects as well since there's a bunch of them in the Pod Farm? Is it worth shelling out for the Platinum? Do I get that much more with that version even if I have a Pod already?

Hope you can help me out. =)

Re: Pod XT as a VST plugin
by TheRealZap on 2013-02-19 04:39:32

you should be able to download and install pod farm 1.x for free and be able to use all your extras...

pod farm 2.x costs money... but yes.... if you want the update... your addons will work with it.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.