These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Pod 2.0 automatically edits a preset after 5 seconds of switching without touching anything.
by allnatural on 2013-02-25 15:44:36

I use a Pod 2.0 to record into protools. I have about 8 presets that I use all the time. and every few weeks this happens and will continue for about a week then it just stops.. the "EDITED" light will turn oon about 5 seconds after switching to a preset and change the volume/eq even if I didn't touch ANYTHING. It will do this for every single preset that I switch to. I have tried turning it off, unplugging and letting it sit etc etc. It is changing the volume and eq of every preset in the same way, the channel volume goes down and bass is turned down, also mids are cut 100%. Quite frustrating to have this happen in the middle of a deep writing/recording session! haha. is there a way to back up my presets and do a "return to factory" state or something like that? any help is greatly appreciated! <3

Re: Pod 2.0 automatically edits a preset after 5 seconds of switching without touching anything.
by raimdal on 2013-03-02 09:08:14

is the powder in potentiometers ... spirals quickly from 0 to 10 ... or uses some special spray or a compressor. I had this problem too.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.