These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: StageScape M20d Mixer Community Support

SD CARDS
by eukieb on 2013-02-27 13:46:05

Can someone tell me if its possible to erase a recording that was done on an SD Card with the M20d by using the M20d?

It would sure be a great feature by not having to do on another medium ( Laptop ) etc.

Re: SD CARDS
by silverhead on 2013-02-27 13:57:57

Select the Media Player icon on the stage, then Press the Tweak button. Tap the Media Player tab

and the Media Player UI will be displayed. Tap the Select Session button. A list of recordings stored on your

inserted SD card or Hard Drive will be displayed in the Recording Folder window. There's a delete function (garbage bin) at the bottom of the display.

See Advanced Guide page 4.7  - Session List.

by eukieb on 2013-02-27 14:28:10

Thanks for the "HEADS UP" This makes it a lot easier for me. One more thing, do I always have to record in the Wav. Format? Cuz I find it eats up a hell of a lot of memory on the SD Card real fast. A 32 gig card gives me 40 mins if I record tracks and stereo out all at once, jus checking!!

by silverhead on 2013-02-27 14:32:48

Yes - all M20d recordings are in WAV format.

According to the table on page 4.7 of the Advanced Guide, a 32GB SD card should hold 198 minutes (not 40 minutes) of recording when recording all inputs and the main mix.

by eukieb on 2013-02-27 14:42:43

If that's the case do you think I am doing something wrong? Tell you what, I will erase the entire card like you said to and take it from there and see what happens. I don't see any other recordings on the Card except the most recent one I did but I will double check when I perform the "BIN" function.

I jus love this Mixer, I think it's great when you learn your way around it. Tks.

by silverhead on 2013-02-27 14:59:37

Make sure your card is Class 10 and formatted as FAT32.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.