These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: M5 / M9 / M13

Future plans for the Mxx product series?
by mojoesque on 2013-02-28 12:09:49

i'd love it if a Line 6 rep could address this question, even if they're not allowed to be specific in their answers...

i'm an avid user of the M13 and wondering if there are any plans to update the Mxx series hardware/software.

the product itself is now about 4 years old, i think, and there hasn't been a software/firmware update for it in.. a long time.

being that the M13 is, seriously, the most-useful piece of gear i've ever owned, i would be extremely disappointed if Line 6 was planning to abandon this product line.

apologies if this has been answered/addressed already - i've been searching for info and am unable to find anything. thanks!

Re: Future plans for the Mxx product series?
by player99 on 2013-02-28 16:28:35

I just got an M9 and I would want it to have a much larger screen, and let me use all 6 effects at once not just 3...

Just in case they have not thought of it.

by stkt78 on 2013-03-01 07:01:14

I want 1U rackmount Mxx...

by phil_m on 2013-03-01 07:42:41

A POD HD Pro is pretty much a 2U rackmount version of the M13. Actually it gives you more options, because you have the ability to run 8 effects at once (not to mention the amp modeling, of course).

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.