These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Vyzex Editor

Effect change after power off................
by JOHGRU on 2009-06-03 11:30:49

Hi! Some of my effect i make in the Vyzex editor change when im later play them. It change in sound.

I change when i plug the guitar-cable out.

I made a superdelay effect and the delay not started when i played on guitar.  It happends on more effects too.

But i worked when the usb cable was in.

Why?

Sorry for my english. In not so good at it.......

Re: Effect change after power off................
by PsicraftTony on 2009-06-03 12:52:21

To make the edited bank of sounds permanent on your PocketPOD, press the PUT SET button:

SET_Put.jpg

This will transfer the entire bank in the editor into your PocketPOD - Afterwards you can disconnect the USB cable or power and the tones you have edited will be available the next time you turn on PocketPOD.

To transfer only a single edited tone to your PocketPOD for permanent use, you need to press the CHANNEL SYNC button:

Channel_Sync.jpg

The edited tone will be stored to the Pocket POD bank number shown in the editor - When you next turn on PocketPOD you need to select that tone in the bank to hear it.

NOTE: All this information comes from the Tone Management PDF manual - You can read this yourself by clicking on the 'Manuals' link in the editor program and choose the manual you want. All the information you need to run the editor software is in these manuals.

Re: Effect change after power off................
by JOHGRU on 2009-06-05 07:53:33

Yes i know that. Whe i put the delay time to 3150 ms and all delay screws(i dont know any word for that) on 100% the effect still change after i have SYNC it. Also on FLANGER 2. When i put all screws on 100% the effect change after power off. When i say change im not meaning it switch Tone in the Bank. I change its sound to normal Flanger/Delay.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.