If you are having trouble with your DL-4 stompbox modeler, please try the following:
- Use a different guitar, cables, and amp to make sure they are individually working correctly.
- Remove all other pedals between your instrument and the amplifier.
- The cables you are using to test work correctly by plugging directly from the instrument into the amplifier.
- All jacks and nuts on the pedal are tight.
- The unit is receiving sufficient power from the correct power supply (fresh batteries or a Line 6 PX-2, PX-2G or DC-DL4). Do not use old batteries to test pedals.
- Reset the pedal by having the power plugged in and pressing the A and 'Tap' buttons when plugging in the left mono input.
If you are still having difficulty you will need to have the unit repaired at an Authorized Service Center. All Line 6 Pedals carry a 12 month parts and labor warranty from the date of purchase from an Authorized Retailer. Please take a copy of the dated proof of purchase to ensure the warranty is covered.