- In rare cases, the Dynamics > LA Studio Comp model can sometimes cause a drop in preset volume.
- Some tempo synced effects can act authentic with the global setting set to transparent if tempo changes are controlled via snapshots.
- In rare cases, Helix/HX devices can become disconnected from HX Edit. If possible, always connect your Helix/HX device directly to the USB port closest to your computer’s power connector. Never use any sort of USB hub, which may include the front USB ports on the front of towers.
- On Helix Rack/Control, connecting an expression pedal to Helix Control could sometimes cause the pedal position display to behave erratically.
- Pitch/Synth > 3 OSC Synth, 3 Note Generator, and 4 OSC Generator are louder than in 2.71.
Edited by Line6Tony