• Download the latest version of Helix Native at https://line6.com/download-helix-native.
• Run the Helix Native installer. We suggest you temporarily disable all third party antivirus programs during installation. Follow the prompts and restart your computer if required.
• Launch your DAW, plug-in host, or recording software, and insert Helix Native into an audio track as an effect. (Note: the plug-in may also be used via an aux bus.)
• Log in with your account you used to purchase or activate Helix Native.
• Click "Authorize This Computer" or the blue link displayed in the dialog.
• Click here to view Helix Native tutorial videos and knowledge base articles.
Marketplace Presets and Impulse Responses
• Download your products from the Helix Marketplace section within your Line 6 account page.
• Unzip the downloaded files.
• Import presets and impulse responses into HX Edit or Helix Native. Follow the user guide for both applications for how to import these assets.
• HX Edit and Helix Native will need to verify your purchase online and will post a log-in dialog. Please log in with your Line 6 account credentials. Your log in data needs to be identical to the one used for your purchase. Authorization will occur automatically.
• Marketplace products have minimum software and firmware requirements:
- Helix/HX firmware version 2.7 or higher
- HX Edit software version 2.7 or higher
- Helix Native software version 1.7 or higher
POD Farm 2.5
• Download the latest version of POD Farm 2.5 at https://line6.com/software/.
• Run the POD Farm 2.5 installer. It will install Line 6 device drivers, if chosen, in addition to POD Farm 2.5. Follow the prompts and restart your computer.
• Navigate to the Line 6 folder on your computer and find the Tools folder. Run the Line 6 License Manager program. Select your computer and/or Line 6 hardware device and authorize each one separately. You are now ready to use POD Farm 2.5 in standalone mode, or as a plug-in with your recording software.
• Click here to view POD Farm tutorial videos and knowledge base articles.
• Standard model packs can only be used with a Line 6 device OR a computer authorized with POD Farm 2.5 or better. HD model packs are only compatible with POD HD devices using firmware 2.62 or better and are not compatible with POD Farm 2.5.
• Download the appropriate device drivers and the License Manager program from https://line6.com/software/ and install them.
• Navigate to the Line 6 folder on your computer and find the Tools folder. Run the Line 6 License Manager program. Select your computer and/or Line 6 hardware device and authorize each device separately. You are now ready to use your model packs.
• For more details, click here to see our License Manager FAQ.
iLok (POD Farm or Echo Farm)
• Log in to your Line 6 account and go to https://line6.com/account/licenses/ilok/.
• Click on the deposit button, and enter the user name for your iLok.com account. If you enter the incorrect user name, the license will be lost and can't be recovered.
• Go to ilok.com to download the iLok License Manager program. This program will add your Line 6 license to your ilok device.
• Once that's done, download and install POD Farm or Echo Farm from https://line6.com/software/ to use as a plug-in with your recording software. Your iLok must be connected when using POD Farm or Echo Farm as a plug-in.
If you run into trouble with your activation, please contact Line 6 Customer Service via support ticket at https://line6.com/support/tickets, or by calling us at 818-575-3600, option 2 Mon-Fri 8am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm.
Please know that iLok licenses cannot be refunded, as Line 6 cannot remove licenses from iLok.com accounts. For non-iLok licenses, if you are looking to return your software within 15 days of its purchase, please deauthorize your devices, then create a support ticket at www.Line6.com/support/tickets requesting a refund. The refund will settle within 5-7 business days.
Edited by Line6Tony