As you may already know, Apple is releasing macOS 10.15 (Catalina). With a few exceptions, macOS 10.15 is supported by our currently active applications and drivers.
Below is a detailed rundown of compatibility issues for Line 6 products on a case-by-case basis. If you run into any problems or have a question for us, please reach out via the Contacts page (https://line6.com/company/contact/).
• All currently supported editors will work as expected.
• The following editors are no longer supported at this time and will not work on Catalina:
Line 6 Edit
• Line 6 Updater will work as expected.
• Line 6 Monkey is not compatible with macOS 10.15 (Catalina). A solution for Catalina customers to update firmware is in-progress.
• All currently supported drivers and devices work as expected except for the Helix custom driver.
• Helix class compliant audio works as expected.
• The Helix custom driver (which adds support for additional sample rates) does not yet work correctly.
• Currently, Helix Native and POD Farm 2 work as expected on all supported DAWs. As DAWs are updated to adopt Apple’s latest requirements and security measures, our plug-ins may need to be updated to continue working with those DAWs. We will work with DAW vendors to update Helix Native and POD Farm 2, but we cannot guarantee that they will not release updates that break our compatibility.
We have an article that describes how to run older OS versions in order to use discontinued software.
Edited by Line6Tony