1. Disconnect the USB cable connecting the POD Go to the computer.
2. Boot the unit into "Update Mode"
- Press and hold PAGE > (page right) and then power on POD Go
3. Reconnect the POD Go to the computer, preferably trying a different USB port than before.
4. Launch Line 6 Updater.
5. If POD Go connects, it will appear in DFU Update Mode and you will have to select POD Go from the list.
6. If the unit does not connect, close Line 6 Updater, connect to a different USB port on the computer, preferably with a different USB cable as well, and relaunch Line 6 Updater.
7. If the unit then connects, reinstall the firmware.
8. If the unit does still not connect, there may be a configuration issue with the computer. Please try a different computer.