POD HD Flash Memory v2.62 RELEASE NOTES
POD HD v2.62 is a FREE firmware update that includes additional features and optimizations. It is highly recommended that all POD HD users perform this update!
It is also recommended that you back up your current presets by using POD HD Edit to create a preset bundle, allowing you to include installing new presets as part of the update process.
The easiest way to perform the update process is by installing the latest version of Line 6 Monkey. Once you've connected your POD HD to your computer via USB port (hubs are not supported), Monkey will recognize the unit and take you through the update process. It's important to update both the USB Firmware (1.04) and Flash Memory (2.62).
The Line 6 Monkey application may be downloaded here.
Global EQ - Global EQ is used for compensating for the wide disparity in acoustic environments on tour or when traveling from studio to studio, and is applied to all setlists and presets. Global EQ features three fully parametric bands plus variable low and high cut filters.
To access Global EQ:
- Press and hold the VIEW button to open the Setup Menu.
- Using the four-way, cursor right until you see the Global EQ screen.
- Turn Knob 1 to select the desired EQ band (Low Cut, Low, Mid, High, High Cut) and turn Knobs 2, 3, and/or 4 to adjust the selected band.
- To bypass or enable Global EQ, press ENTER.
NOTE-Due to L6 LINK’s flexible routing, Global EQ is not available at this output.
Support for optional Model Packs-Firmware 2.62 supports three new Amp/Cab Model Packs:
Metal Pack-includes models based on* modern heavy gain amps like the Peavey® 5150® and a remastered JCM800
Vintage Pack-includes models based on* classics like the Vox® AC30 Fawn and the Orange® OR80
Bass Pack-includes models based on* an Ampeg® SVT and a GK Gallien-Kruger 800RB
Model Packs can be purchased here.
FAQ For more information about POD HD, the POD HD FAQ can be found here.
Advanced User's Guide The latest version of the Advanced User's Guide for the POD HD can be found here.
* All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. The product names and images are provided for the sole purpose of identifying the specific products that were studied during Line 6's sound model development.