This installer provides a complete software package for POD Farm 2, the powerful amp and effects modeling plug-in for recording guitarists, delivering the industry-standard tone of POD to your DAW. Also included is the POD Farm standalone application, which features ToneDirect Monitoring for low latency performance on supported Line 6 devices.
New version 2 features include: Flexible FX Routing, Intuitive MIDI Learn, POD Farm Elements Plug-Ins, Post-Amp Mic Pres, Automation Assignments, Set Lists, and more! For the complete POD Farm 2 feature set see the Line 6 POD Farm 2 Product Page page.
The installer includes these components:
- POD Farm plug-in (v2.00) for AU, RTAS and VST
- POD Farm standalone application (v2.00), with support for POD Studio, TonePort and GuitarPort
- POD Farm 2 Basic User Guide
- Device drivers (v18.104.22.168 PC / v4.6.8 Mac) for all supported devices
- Driver Control Panel for Line 6 devices (v3.41)
- Line 6 Monkey intelligent updater (v1.33)
Please read the POD Farm 2 Basic User Guide for instructions on getting POD Farm up and running once it's installed.Online help is available in English and other languages HERE.
Note: All supported Line 6 devices require a POD Farm 2 license for VST/AU/RTAS plug-in functionality. If your device does not already have a POD Farm 2 license, one can be purchased at the Line 6 Online Store
Please Note: POD Farm 2 is a paid upgrade for current POD Farm owners. The plug-in and stand alone app will not function unless you purchase a POD Farm 2 license. If you activated POD Farm on or after October 1st 2009, you are eligible for a FREE POD Farm 2 license. POD Farm owners who activated POD Farm before October 1st 2009 may be eligible for a discounted POD Farm 2 license (limited 30 Day promotion expires 4/30/10). Run the Line 6 Monkey or log in to your Line 6 account and go to the Line 6 Online Store to redeem your special offer.
*Users who received a POD Farm license during the September 2009 FREE POD Farm offer are ineligible for FREE upgrade offers.
Minimum System Requirements
- 1GB RAM
- 1GB free HD Space
- Hard Drive Speed 5400rpm (7200rpm or faster recommended)
- CD or DVD drive
- Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST compatible
- G5 dual 1.8 GHz
- OSX 10.4.6
- Pentium IV 1.4 GHz
- Windows XP (SP3)
- iLok versions require iLok USB Smart Key (not included) and an Internet connection for activation
- POD Farm 2 VST plug-in does not function (blank GUI) in Bias Peak. AU plug-in works as expected
- POD Farm 2 VST plug-in does not function as a mono track insert in Melodyne. AU plug-in works as expected
- POD Farm 2 RTAS does not support Compare button in Pro Tools
- POD Farm 2 RTAS does not support parameter editing via text input
- POD Farm 2 parameters do not automatically appear in Ableton Live automation menus - please see the POD Farm 2 user manual to learn about automation assignments
- On first launch of Digital Performer after first install of POD Farm 2, AU scan and load times may take a few minutes
- Source Folders scroll bar does not display all visible folders after enabling and disabling "Expand / Collapse Preset Browser" button workaround is to click and drag the Source Folders window down manually
- Mixer settings are not remembered if POD Farm is launched with no device connected.
- Output volume when set to 0% will temporarily jump to 100% upon enabling/disabling a dual tone
- DAW playback will not respond to keyboard controls after manipulating parameters in POD Farm 2 (Win 7 64-bit ONLY)
- High / inconsistent CPU usage on PPC Macs when inserting POD Farm 2 as a plug in
- POD Farm 2 (plug-in) may not get audio to tuner unless the input source is set to "Left" or Tone A
- Male and Female De-Esser stepped frequency parameters do not match the automation parameters GUI in DAWs