How to uninstall drivers from your Windows 7, 8, or 10 machine
Note: You must have administrator privileges to uninstall a device or driver package by using Device Manager.
To uninstall all drivers for Line 6 gear by using Device Manager, follow these steps:
1. Open Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.
2. Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall, right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall.
3. On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click the box that says "Delete the driver software for this device" and then click OK
4. When the uninstall process is complete, unplug the devices USB connection.
5. Without closing the Device Manager screen plug your USB device back in and wait to see if Windows assigns an older driver to the device. You will know if Windows finds another driver to assign if Device Manager recognizes the device If it assigns another driver, please repeat the steps.
6. You will know if another driver doesn't get assigned when Device Manager recognizes the Line 6 gear as 'Unknown Device'.
7. Once you've removed all the drivers and Windows does not recognize the device, unplug the unit once and re install the latest Line 6 driver from the website.
8. Plug it back in and wait for Windows to assign the newly installed driver.