Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'got my vetta up and running .'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Community Support
    • Multi-Effects Units
    • Variax Instruments
    • Amplifiers
    • Computer Based Recording
    • Live Sound
    • Pedals/Controllers
    • Dream Rig - Line 6 Product Integration
  • General Discussion
    • Share your Settings
    • Line 6 Lounge

Categories

  • General FAQ
    • Operating System-specific Information
  • Tutorial Videos
  • Effects/Controllers
    • HELIX/HX
    • DL4 MkII Stompbox Modeler
    • FBV Controllers (MKII / 3)
    • M5
  • Amplifiers
    • Powercab
    • Catalyst
    • Spider V
  • POD
    • POD Go
    • POD HD X
    • Pocket POD
  • Guitars
    • JTV / Shuriken / Variax Standard / Workbench HD
  • Relay/XD-V Digital Wireless
  • Recording
    • Helix Native
    • Metallurgy
    • Echo Farm/Amp Farm
    • POD Farm 1/2.0/2.5
    • Computer Audio Set Up and Troubleshooting
  • Legacy Products
    • POD
    • Amps
    • 1st Gen Variax Guitars / Bass / Workbench
    • Effects and Controllers
    • AMPLIFi Series
    • Live Sound
    • Digital Wireless
    • Mobile Products
    • POD Studio / Tone Port / GuitarPort
    • Software
    • Dream Rig

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Registered Products

Found 1 result

  1. bearmaxx

    Vetta Fixed

    It's fixed and working Grate.took alot of time and doing.it's fully updated to v1.05 it works fine better then a dead amp.after replacing my battery it just wouldnt display anything or work.after i flashed it and went to update it line6 removed the updates.i found old ones online 1.05 1.10 1.01 and a tool called midi ox i uplouded to amp 105 combo .let it insatll shut off midi ox then reloaded it to clear it out of other patch.then uploaed defults.dumped old user bank saved files which is a must or old glitchs remain.then installed the 105 fatory preset patch to user and the did same to factory bank and now the amp is working 100% it even sounds nice and crisp the 2.50 patch things where muddy sounding. heres the page i found and follow instructions.now after doing all this fixing i think its the users not letting line6 monkey work right not the patch so please line6 put it back up in sections put up older ones please. also used M-audio uno usb.
×
×
  • Create New...