Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using Compression + Chorus On Pod2 With Floorboard

Without the floorboard, I was just using the Compressor on the effects knob, which I have found can really fatten up the sound.  With the floorboard, I am now wanting to bring things like Chorus and Delay into the mix, but I am not sure how to accomplish this while still using the Compressor.  For example, if I set the knob to Delay/Compressor, how to I control the Compressor versus the Delay with Effects Tweak?

And how can I do Chorus/Compressor, as this setting does not appear on the Effect Knob?  Do I just need to buy a separate compressor unit and put it between the POD and the amp?

Thanks,

Bill

I guess the short answer is "the POD2 does not support Compression and Chorus at the same time."  Kinda odd that, but it is what it is I guess.

Suppose I'll get an outboard compressor and put it between the POD and the amp for live work.  Without some compression, the POD sounds a bit thin.  :)

Bill